T 1.1 Pool Table
The light dances across its handcrafted crystal surfaces, courting you to take up a cue and experience a whole new game. T1.1 presents a minimalism that knows how to have fun. Seriously artistic yet endlessly entertaining.
- Each table created using only computer numerical control (CNC) machines which ensure unrivaled precision.
- Legs made of clear tempered crystal at least 9/16” thick with double-bevel edges.
- Playing field made of a single sheet of tempered crystal at least 9/16” thick.
- Simonis® 860 worsted wool playing surface, available in 25 colors.
- Bases in solid oak which has been ebonized (a reaction that turns black the open pore wood) with a shiny stainless steel/light bronze structure.
- Polyurethane bumpers.
- Solid aluminum rails with black anodized finish.
Each table comes with the following Teckell® biliardo set:
- • Four cues:
- 3 standard cues
- 1 cue with 3lobite® joint
- 1 3lobite® 30cm extension
- 1 Kamui® Stella bridge
- • Game triangle
- • Super Aramith® Pro game balls set (American pool game)
- • Pool cue chalk set
Teckell® Tool Kit includes: certificate of authenticity, instructions and tools for assembling and maintaining the product.
- This pool table is also vailable in an eight-feet version, ideal for modern homes’ living spaces. The incline of the crystal legs differs slightly between the 9 and 8 feet table sizes.
- Designed for indoor use
- Plug-and-play system: cloth stretching technique that is easy and flawless for a perfectly even playing surface.
- Precise leveling system utilizing 12 screws hidden inside the table’s wooden base.
- Installation of a soundproofing polyurethane layer below the cloth.
- Classic pockets have been replaced by highly flexible polyurethane pockets that can hold three playing balls and return to their original shape when emptied.